The 7th Annual San Francisco Youth Arts Summit is finally here! Here’s a breakdown of some of what you can expect:
- gallery exhibits from two dozen organizations around the Bay
- over 20 films produced by youth
- an art auction featuring work by YAX students
- art-making with Artist & Craftsman Supply
- a giant photobooth
- Friday night happy hour with food and drinks
- interactive displays
- performance competition showcasing the talents of dozens of young people
- fashion show
- live music and DJs
- and more!
On Friday, December 1, SOMArts and YAX hosts a gallery preview, happy hour, an auction featuring the work of our young artists, and the second annual Youth Arts Summit Film Festival. On Saturday, December 2, the gallery will come alive with exhibits showcasing the work of youth from around The Bay, interactive activities and art making, food and drink, photobooths, live music and DJs, and a performance competition. RSVP here and visit our website for more info about the Youth Arts Summit.
We’re looking for volunteers for installation, event set-up and breakdown, and general support for the San Francisco Youth Arts Summit. There are a variety of times and tasks, 11/29–12/2. The Summit is our biggest event of the year, and volunteering is a great way to help ensure the set up and events run smoothly for Youth Art Exchange, hundreds of youth, and our partnering organizations. Sign up here!